Are you getting married to a foreign citizen? Do you need assistance with bringing your parent or your child to the United States?

We provide a full range of services for U.S. citizens and permanent residents seeking to bring their spouses and other family members to the United States (or to keep them in the U.S. if they’re already here).
If you are getting married to a citizen of another country, we can help you every step of the way, from the initial consultation to the day of final resolution of your matter.

This includes helping you to file an I-130 petition or a fiancée petition, as well as guiding you in collecting the necessary evidence to build a strong case. In addition, we will help you prepare for the interview at the USCIS office, in order to build your confidence. When the interview day comes, we will be there, by your side, helping you to achieve your dream. 

We also handle consular processing, I-751 petitions to remove conditions, and citizenship applications. When needed, we can help resolve issues related to past criminal convictions, unlawful presence in the U.S., and other complex immigration matters.

To learn more about these and other immigration services for families and individuals, please visit our Knowledge Center or Schedule a Consultation to discuss your specific situation.

This website is for general information purposes only, and is not intended to serve as a source of legal advice. Neither receipt of information presented on this site nor any email or other electronic communication sent to our firm through this site will create an attorney-client relationship. You should consult with an attorney about your specific situation. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.