Do you need a visa to work in the United States, or an assistance with obtaining permanent residence based on your employment?

We’ve helped many foreign citizens obtain work visas and permanent residence in the United States. Our clients come from all fields and industries: engineering and software development, business and finance, marketing and public relations, healthcare and science, athletics and the arts, and many others.

Our most in-demand services include all types of work visas (, O-1A, O-1B, H-1B, L-1, E-1, E-2), visas for training (J-1 and H-3), “green cards” through a “labor certification” (also known as PERM, EB-2 or EB-3) and all other permanent residence options, such as EB-1 for multinational managers and executives and for people with extraordinary abilities, and EB-2 National Interest Waiver.

To learn more about these and other options, please visit our Knowledge Center or Schedule a Consultation to discuss your specific situation.

This website is for general information purposes only, and is not intended to serve as a source of legal advice. Neither receipt of information presented on this site nor any email or other electronic communication sent to our firm through this site will create an attorney-client relationship. You should consult with an attorney about your specific situation. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.