Are you looking to hire a worker who needs a work visa?

We assist tech startups and other U.S. companies who seek to enhance their labor force with foreign talent. Maybe you have a great intern, a foreigner studying in a U.S. school or working for you with Optional Practical Training, and you would like to hire him or her long-term. Or maybe you work with a very talented contractor abroad and would like to bring that person in house, or you need to transfer to your company someone who already has a U.S. work visa. Whatever it is, we can help.

Early-stage companies and small businesses often face unique challenges when pursuing certain immigration options. We at Eisenberg Law Firm are sensitive to startup-specific immigration issues, and have the experience to resolve them.

Our most in-demand services include all types of work visas (, O-1A, O-1B, H-1B, L-1, E-1, E-2), visas for training (J-1 and H-3), “green cards” through a “labor certification” (also known as PERM, EB-2 or EB-3) and all other permanent residence options, such as EB-1 for multinational managers and executives and for people with extraordinary abilities, and EB-2 National Interest Waiver. To learn more about these and other options, please visit our Knowledge Center or Schedule a Consultation to discuss your specific situation.

This website is for general information purposes only, and is not intended to serve as a source of legal advice. Neither receipt of information presented on this site nor any email or other electronic communication sent to our firm through this site will create an attorney-client relationship. You should consult with an attorney about your specific situation. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.